Thursday, August 7

Nate's Turning 3





Nate will be three years old next weekend and with that in mind, it reminds me of how fast he has grown. Just yesterday he was a round little baby rolling on the ground, and now he is a tall skinny toddler. He is so thoughtful and is always thinking of others. Here are some pictures of just a year ago and from now. My has he changed.














We have decided to take the boys to Valdosta to Wild Adventures. I keep asking myself if I am crazy to take a 17 month old and a 3 year old in this excrutiating heat, but we will bring our bathing suits in hopes to take a few laps on the lazy river.

Nate and Hunter both start school on the 18th, so we are taking them for a practice round next week. It is bitter sweet. We have two babysitters that have been taking care of the boys while I am at work, and the boys absolutely love them and I know will miss very much. Nate gives them a kiss as they leave each day. Hunter tells them Bye Bye, with his wide eyes and sweet smile, and now crooked tooth. But I know the boys need to be around other children, and we can only hope that Hunter will stay healthy while being exposed to new germs.