Thursday, November 29

Congratulations

YESSSS!!!!! I passed my insurance license course and am on my way to taking the state exam. I am exploring the possibility of selling health and life insurance, and possibly mortgage protection insurance. It is something that I can do part time, be my own boss, and schedule my own hours. Whoever thought there could be a job less exciting than being a CPA? Of course it would interest me. A part of me is excited about exploring this new opportunity, however, a part of me is scared for putting a huge part of my life behind me. I studied so hard in school and worked even harder for 7 years and now I feel like I am starting over. I guess I can always go back to being a CPA if insurance does not work out. So for those of you looking for Health/life/mortgage insurance, be on the lookout for me when I pass the state exam!